- All accidents can be prevented.
- A high standard for health, safety, security and the environment – HSE – has a value in itself.
- We integrate HSE in all our service activities and create safe and healthy workplaces.
- We align our services with our ethical principles.
- We select suppliers based on commitment and performance.
- We engage with stakeholders and communicate our ambitions and performance.
- We are committed to reducing the negative impact on health and the environment.
- We evaluate and improve our performance continuously.
- We shall comply with or exceed all applicable local laws and customer polices and regulations.
- We empower and authorize all our employees to stop any unsafe operation.
- We shall provide appropriate HSE training to all employees.
- We shall develop and maintain HSE emergency procedure in co-operation with customers, local authorities and the emergency services.
- We shall strive to progressively reduce discharge and waste to protect our environment.
Implementing this policy is a management responsibility – all employees are obliged to abide by it.
You and I have a common responsibility to care for each other and for the environment!