Corporate Social Responsibility
Community care is at the core of Euro Mechanical’s business ethos. Commitment towards the community and its enhancement is a reflection of our legacy. Social consciousness and the idea of contributing towards the betterment of the society is strongly instilled in every member at Euro Mechanical. We are committed to using the resources we have in making a real difference.
Euro Mechanical is dedicated to creating and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for its employees:
- Will strive to create a workplace in which there is mutual trust and respect and where every person feels responsible for the performance and reputation of the company.
- Respect every individuals’ rights, customs and traditions.
- Work towards achieving a diverse workforce, recruit and promote employees only by their merit.
- Maintain a two-way communication among employees and provide them with the desired information and consultation procedures.
- Create an environment where each employee has the potential to perform to the best of their natural ability.
Protecting the environment is considered as one of the key responsibilities at Euro Mechanical. Our values and principles emphasise on undertaking business practices, which are environmentally safe. Euro Mechanical is committed to:
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice.
- Protecting the environment by minimizing our contribution to pollution of land, air, water and wastage of resources.
- Training the staff to work within an environmentally aware culture and regularly communicate our environmental performance to them and our stakeholders.
- Monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance.
Our management in fulfillment of the above objectives will ensure that the company continuously attempts to reduce its environmental impact.
With an objective to make a difference towards the community, we are associated with charitable organizations such as Operation Smile – UAE, Water Aid – UK, Future Hope – UK & India, Centre for Humanitarian Services & Ashraya Charitable Society – India and Anawim Lay Missions Foundation – Philippines.